Thursday, January 05, 2006

Patch 1: Revisited

So, I've already finished most of track two (Trumpet & French Horn), and I was about to post it, but two things happened.

1st: I realized that the volume of track one as originally released was too low (thanks for the heads up, Bill). So here it is amplified:

01: Marimba Roll (mp3, 3MB)


2nd: I decided that I had a few more things I wanted to say in the Marimba Roll patch, so I created a few more. Furthermore, a Houston filmmaker (Jeff Faulkinbury) was interested to use some music like this in his upcoming film "Read On". So I went back in and did a bit more recording. Here are the first set of results:

01: Marimba Roll, Song 2 (mp3, 5MB)
01: Marimba Roll, Song 3 (mp3, 2.6MB)
01: Marimba Roll, Song 4 (mp3, 3.2MB)
01: Marimba Roll, Song 5 (mp3, 3.3MB)
01: Marimba Roll, Song 6 (mp3, 3MB)


I guess I should name them, but I haven't had time yet.

I'll be doing a bunch more over the next two weeks, so stay tuned for new goodies.

3 Comments:

Blogger nuje said...

Um, I accept! Not that that matters, but...

11:30 AM  
Blogger nuje said...

Dammit!!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Chappy said...

I prefer the term "nubbins"...coined perhaps by the great Mo Pair.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home