Thursday, January 05, 2006

Patch 1: Revisited

So, I've already finished most of track two (Trumpet & French Horn), and I was about to post it, but two things happened.

1st: I realized that the volume of track one as originally released was too low (thanks for the heads up, Bill). So here it is amplified:

01: Marimba Roll (mp3, 3MB)


2nd: I decided that I had a few more things I wanted to say in the Marimba Roll patch, so I created a few more. Furthermore, a Houston filmmaker (Jeff Faulkinbury) was interested to use some music like this in his upcoming film "Read On". So I went back in and did a bit more recording. Here are the first set of results:

01: Marimba Roll, Song 2 (mp3, 5MB)
01: Marimba Roll, Song 3 (mp3, 2.6MB)
01: Marimba Roll, Song 4 (mp3, 3.2MB)
01: Marimba Roll, Song 5 (mp3, 3.3MB)
01: Marimba Roll, Song 6 (mp3, 3MB)


I guess I should name them, but I haven't had time yet.

I'll be doing a bunch more over the next two weeks, so stay tuned for new goodies.

4 Comments:

Blogger nuje said...

Um, I accept! Not that that matters, but...

11:30 AM  
Blogger geekette said...

Surprisingly (since I still don't really quite understand what this instrument is all about), these are way too much fun to listen to.

Also, mentioning that you haven't named them yet apparently triggered me to come up with my own names for them. Which is also great fun. Weeee!

Nuje, by "new goodies" I don't think Ian was referring to gelatinous beer - I just wanted to be sure you were clear on that. :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger nuje said...

Dammit!!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger gg said...

I prefer the term "nubbins"...coined perhaps by the great Mo Pair.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home